Who We Are
Accurate Superior Scale, established in 1930, is independently owned and operated with 17 offices serving Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Arkansas, Nebraska, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Headquartered in St. Louis, our family-owned company offers a complete line of industrial weighing equipment and custom systems to solve even the most complex applications. Our goal is to meet our customers’ weighing and automation needs with effective solutions.
As an established ISO/IEC 17025-accredited company (view certificate), we offer you the following:
- Skilled Technicians (Factory Trained and Educated to ISO Standards) Servicing All Makes and Models
- Response to Your Needs 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
- Heavy Capacity Specialists
- Lab, Floor, Truck, and Railroad Calibration and Repair Services
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements Tailored to Meet Your Requirements
- Rental Scales for Counting, Weighing, and Truck Scale Applications
Safety is our number one core value at Accurate Superior Scale. We are uncompromising. in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers, and community. We strive to continually improve our processes, demonstrate leadership, and promote comprehensive safety. We require individual accountability, expect all employees to adhere to our safety standards. HS Specialists at each of our locations have completed the OSHA 30 hour Hazard Recognition training for general industry in order to ensure continued compliance with both our internal policies as well as customer specific compliance requests. Other safety-related sites Accurate Superior Scale is a member of include:
Accurate Superior Scale is MSHA Part 48(b) approved per the requirements of 30CFR, Part 48(b) (Surface/Metal Nonmetal). MSHA Contractor ID: B8138