Join Our Team
Please explore the available positions below and apply online.
Field Services Technician
As a service technician, you will be responsible for the installation, calibration, and service of customers’ weighing equipment. Service technicians will be working on both mechanical and electronic scales in various industries and environments.
- Installation, inspection, calibration. repair, and maintenance of industrial weighing and measuring equipment
- Completion of service documents and test reports for review with customers and management
- Field Repair and/or Industrial Maintenance Experience preferred
- Must be able to lift/maneuver 50+ lbs.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Class B CDL
- Must be able to pass State test for Service Agent
- Basic knowledge of mechanical maintenance and electronics
- Basic knowledge of computers and software – understanding serial outputs / networking would be a plus
- Working knowledge of digital volt meter
While servicing a geographic region, the individual will sell directly to end user industrial customers while working with other sales and service members in their region to develop and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Responsible for actively driving revenue by engaging new customers, making cold calls, and following up on internal leads.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with other sales and service personnel in your region including ability to: perform site survey visits, maintain customer relationships, and recognize new opportunities.
- Willingness to be available to customers 7 days a week.
- Ability to understand and communicate the technical aspect of products being sold.
- Sales experience required. Experience in industrial sales preferred.
- Experience with computerized office systems and software required (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Salesforce, etc).
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license, ability to obtain adequate insurance coverage, and a reliable personal vehicle.
- Scale / weighing systems knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Ability to learn and operate products is required.